Sunday 15 February 2015

Review: Vinsic Lightning Cable

This review represents my personal and unbiased view on Vinsic lightning cable. In this test I will evaluate everything I think is important for consumer – consumer experience.

Lightning cable is very quality build and is MFI certified. In my opinion this cabel is better buy than original lightning cable by Apple.

Here is why:
 -8 pin connectors are the same (both made of single piece of metal, smooth connectors, grey faceplate);
- charging speed between this cable and apple cable is the same;
- a cable is thicker and  more durable. A lot of original lightning  cables break quickly, often the reason is  very tiny hold around the  cable. I have already broken 2 original lightning cables;
- have no problem charging and syncing with this cable. Using ipad mini retina (ios 8.1.3) and iPhone 5S (ios 8.1.3).
- works with the latest iphone 6 and 6 plus and with all ios versions;
- price comparison: £6,99 for this cable vs. £15 for the original cable.


Conclusion: I had no issues with this lightning cable and I totally recommend it to anyone, who are looking for a cheaper, yet better alternative to Apple Lightning cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment