Friday 13 February 2015

Review: Vinsic 20000 mAh Powerbank

Hey gadgeteers, it's been almost a month since my last review. So, here you have another review for Vinsic 20000 mAh Powerbank.

This review represents my personal and unbiased view on Vinsic 20000 mAh Powerbank. In this test I will evaluate everything I think is important for consumer – consumer experience.
----------
What's in the box:
-          20000 mAh powerbank
-          Micro USB charging cable
-          Thank you card.
-----------


First impressions: powerbank arrived in nice and secure packaging. Right out of the box, the powerbank feels high quality. It's the best looking powerbank I tested to date. It's covered in aluminum alloy which gives powerbank cold, high - end feel. The dimensions of the unit are: 17.4 cm x 12.2 cm x 1.3 cm (L x W x H). Yes it's very slim. Because of aluminum body, the unit is also fingerprint – resistant.
On the side there are 2 USB output port (1x2.1A, 1x 1A), the USB input port, which is 2A and power display. »Power button« here is different that on any other powerbank I tested. Actually there is no physical button, but touch enabled surface which tells the amount of battery capacity left in powerbank (you have to slide over this touch enabled area). What I like is, that power display shows you battery level in percentages. It's the first time I've seen that feature in the powerbank.
Powerbank is FC, CE and ROHS certified.



Test: powerbank is very easy to use. When you plug device in, powerbank starts charging it automatically. If you want to check battery level, just slide over touch enabled area. LED Indicator will go automatically off in few seconds.

Battery efficiency: with first fully charged powerbank I was able to charge: Note 4 from 27 – 100%, Nexus 10 from 0 – 100% and ipad mini retina from 38 – 70 %. The battery sizes of those devices are 3220 mAh, 9000 mAh and 6471 mAh respectively.
2350 mAh + 9000 mAh + 2070 mAh = 13420 mAh.
13420/20000 = 0.67
That means that the battery efficiency was 67%. I found that efficiency ratio solid. It takes few battery cycles, before powerbank reach its full potencial of battery efficiency.

Charging time: because of its size, powerbank was fully charged from 0 – 100% in 12 hours. Charging input speed is around 1650 mAh per hour.

Output charging speed: Note 4 was charged from 27 – 100% in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Charging speed was around 1350 mAh per hour.

Simultaneous charging: I charged Note 4 and iPad mini retina at once. There was no decrease in charging speed.

Compatibility:  it charged all devices I plugged in. Beside devices I mentioned above, I also charged Nokia Lumia 520, iPhone 5s, Bluetooth speaker and Sony Bluetooth headphones.

Overheating issues: during my tests, I didn’t notice any overheating issues.
----------
Conclusion: This is one of the best big powerbanks I tested. The design is great and the performance is solid. This is great choice to anyone who is looking for high capacity powerbank, you won’t be disappointed.



Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment