Monday 17 November 2014

Review: RAVPower Luster Mini 3000 mAh Portable Charger

For the past few weeks I've been using another portable charger from RAVPower. In the opposite of the previous 15000 mAh portable charger, this is the review of lipstick-sized portable charger.

What you get in the box:
- power bank
- USB to micro USB cable
- manual
- warranty card
- a clip.



Charger is cylinder shaped and covered in aluminium. Device is quality build and it looks very premium. Charger has one input USB port (5V), output micro USB port (5V) and button for a flashlight. Yes, it has flashlight built in. Flashlight has 3 different modes: high, low light and strobe. I used flashlight multiple times for connecting cables to the back of a TV and  a computer.




I was able to fully charge my iPhone 5S. I also charged Samsung Galaxy S4 from 12 - 93 % before battery ran out of power. Efficiency of the powerbank is approximately 70 % Would like to have some battery indicator on the power bank.
Charging powerbank from 0% to 100 % with 5V wall adapter took approximately 3.5 hours. Powerbank is fully charged when blue light appears on the side of the battery charger.



Conclusion: Very affordable (I got it for 8,99 pounds), nice looking device, which give you enough power for situations when you don't have access to wall charger. Register your device on ravpower.com to gain 18 months hassle - free warranty.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. RAVPower FileHub AC750 Review

    ReplyDelete